Radalla, ohjelmaa ja Juoksijan Yhtälö / At track, program and Runners Equation
Uusi Korona-aika sakottaa kaikkia meitä jotenkin. Minua se on häirinnyt hieman myös ja keväällä oli jokin normaali pikku flunssa joka vei kyllä voimat ihan kokonaan ja noin 4-5 viikkoa oli todella lussua meininkiä. Nyt taasen, osa juoksutapahtumista on peruttu, ymmärrettävistä syistä, tai järjestetään muutoin. Aion itse välttää älyttömiä riskejä ja seurailen THL:n sekä muiden lähteiden kautta ja oman matemaattisen taustani kautta pandemian kehitystä ja arvioin riskejä sitä mukaa kun ylipäätänsäkään tänä kautena löytyy tapahtumia.
Pois edellisestä aiheesta ja käytäntöön. Niin, otsikko on hieman erikoinen tarkoittaen kategoriaa käytäntöön liittyvät kysymykset. Ensinnäkin, piirsin seuraavan kaavion kaikkien juoksuharrastajien ja kuntoilijoiden riemuksi.
En minä aio, 41 vuoden iässä, rääkätä itseäni kuten huippukehitysiässä mutta kyllä sitä 5000 m ja 10 000 m matkalla pärjätäkseen on hieman töitä tehtävä ja kovaa harjoiteltava, vaikka ei kärkiaikoja havittelekkaan. Juoksijan yhtälö on että hyvä 5000 m vaatii noin 20 km yhtäjaksoista juoksemista eli noin 4x pidemmän matkan että saa sitten tiivistettyä hyvän 5000 m, puhumattakaan 10 000 m:stä. En nyt sano että matkan pitäisi kasvaa tähtitieteellisesti, vaan että sitten on mietittävä miten. Kuva, jonka tuohon piirsin kertoo osapuilleen yksinkertaisen perusfilosofian minkä näen hyväksi. Noin 1/4-1/3 tulisi olla anaerobista harjoitusta eli happivajeellista harjoitusta ja loput sitten tavallista, mäkiharjoittelua tulisi sisältyä myös anaerobisena. Mäkiharjoittelussa on toki muutama puoli: i) hyvällä nopeudella nousu, ii) kiihtyvä nousu, iii) koordinaatio sekä tekniikka että iv) happivajeinen nousu eli vedot ylämäkeen. Tuo kaavio on monipuolinen ja kiteyttää monia omia näkökulmiani ja aika paljolti mitä olen huomannut käyttäneen paljon itseäni suurempien juoksijoiden toimesta. Toisaalta, heiltä kai omat menetelmäni alunkin perin hankin jo murrosikäisenä lueskellen ammattilehtiä ja kirjoja. Ei ole ero mitenkään tähän päivään: edelleen hankin tietoa ammattilaisilta, ei olisi kyllä muuten hirveästi mieltäkään. Filosofiani vaihtelee PK:n vs. VK:n suhteen, koska mielestäni ihan alunperin PK kehitys oli minulle osapuilleen sama kuin VK. Juoksukunnon huipullani oli minulla syke noin 40/min levossa ja parhaimmillaan oli kai vähän pienempi. Tekniikasta erityisesti ne koordinaatioliikkeet (yllätys, yllätys) ovat muodostuneet myös suosikeikseni jotka kusivat alussa ja ne menevät nyt paljolti paremmin. Tässä vaiheessa on kestävyyttä vaan radikaalisti nostettava ja kuitattava juoksuvelkoja. Aamuinen 8000 m oli yllättävän hyvä (palasin lenkiltä noin klo. 5 pintaan aamulla), vaikka suunnittelin 15 km mutta krampin takia oli jätettävä 8000 m ja siten sain +7 km juoksuvelkaa kuitattavaksi, nähtynä siihen että kramppi teki juoksusta höntäisen hölkän. Silti - jokainen lenkkikerta on nautinto ja ilo, joten höntsäilyä tai hidasta menoa ei toruta - puhuu itse tekeminen.
The New Corona time tolls everyone somehow. It has been buggin' me a little too and at spring was some normal little flu which took my powers just about completely and about 4-5 weeks was really looser going. Now again, part of the running events have been cancelled, by reasons that are understoodable, or are being arranged othervicely. I am going to avoid some unrational risks and I am following THL and other sources and throught my own mathematical background the developement of pandemia and evaluate the risks according to the degree any events are being held this season.
Now, off from previous topic and to practise. So, the topic is a little special meaning the category practise involving questions. At first, I draw the following diagram for the joy of every running hobbyist and conditioners.
I am not going to, at the age of 41, to pain my self like at the top developing age but still one has to do work and hard practise to fare in the 5000 m and 10 000 m distances, even though I am not even imaging the top times. The equation of runner is that good 5000 m demands some 20 km continous running meaning that about 4 times more longer distance so that one can condense good 5000 m, not to speak of 10 000 m. I am not saying that the distance should grow astronomically, but that one has to think how. The image which I draw tells about the simple basic philosophy which I see as good. About 1/4-1/3 should be anaerobic practise meaning oxygen deficent practise and rest then common, the upslope practise should be contained also as anaerobic. The upslope practise has, sure, few sides: i) with good speed rise, ii) accelerating rise, iii) coordination and technics also iv) oxygen deficient (anaerbic) rise meaning the fast intervals to upslope. That diagram is versaile and crystallises multitude of my own views and lots what I have noticed that have used by many more greater runners than me. In the otherhand, I guess I have got my methods from them originally beginning from the early puberty by reading professional magazines and books. There is no difference to this day: I still get information from professionals, there would be no mind othervicely. My philosophy alternates between basic endurance(BE) and speed endurance(SE), since I think that originally BE was about the same as SE to me. At my highpoint of running endurance was my heart beat about 40/min at rest and at best it was little smaller.
Of the technicues especially those coordination movements (suprise, suprise) have formed also to my favorites that were bad at the beginning and now they are going more better. At this stage I just have to rise the endurance radically and check some running debts. The morning 8000 m was suprisingly good ( I returned from the jog about clock 5 AM), eventhought I planned 15 km but due to cramp I had to leave it to 8000 , and then I got +7 km of running debt to check, compared to that the cramp made running a sluggerish jog. Still - each jogging time is enjoyment and joy, so sluggish or slow tempo is not told - the doing itself is speaking.
----------
The New Corona time tolls everyone somehow. It has been buggin' me a little too and at spring was some normal little flu which took my powers just about completely and about 4-5 weeks was really looser going. Now again, part of the running events have been cancelled, by reasons that are understoodable, or are being arranged othervicely. I am going to avoid some unrational risks and I am following THL and other sources and throught my own mathematical background the developement of pandemia and evaluate the risks according to the degree any events are being held this season.
Now, off from previous topic and to practise. So, the topic is a little special meaning the category practise involving questions. At first, I draw the following diagram for the joy of every running hobbyist and conditioners.
I am not going to, at the age of 41, to pain my self like at the top developing age but still one has to do work and hard practise to fare in the 5000 m and 10 000 m distances, even though I am not even imaging the top times. The equation of runner is that good 5000 m demands some 20 km continous running meaning that about 4 times more longer distance so that one can condense good 5000 m, not to speak of 10 000 m. I am not saying that the distance should grow astronomically, but that one has to think how. The image which I draw tells about the simple basic philosophy which I see as good. About 1/4-1/3 should be anaerobic practise meaning oxygen deficent practise and rest then common, the upslope practise should be contained also as anaerobic. The upslope practise has, sure, few sides: i) with good speed rise, ii) accelerating rise, iii) coordination and technics also iv) oxygen deficient (anaerbic) rise meaning the fast intervals to upslope. That diagram is versaile and crystallises multitude of my own views and lots what I have noticed that have used by many more greater runners than me. In the otherhand, I guess I have got my methods from them originally beginning from the early puberty by reading professional magazines and books. There is no difference to this day: I still get information from professionals, there would be no mind othervicely. My philosophy alternates between basic endurance(BE) and speed endurance(SE), since I think that originally BE was about the same as SE to me. At my highpoint of running endurance was my heart beat about 40/min at rest and at best it was little smaller.
Of the technicues especially those coordination movements (suprise, suprise) have formed also to my favorites that were bad at the beginning and now they are going more better. At this stage I just have to rise the endurance radically and check some running debts. The morning 8000 m was suprisingly good ( I returned from the jog about clock 5 AM), eventhought I planned 15 km but due to cramp I had to leave it to 8000 , and then I got +7 km of running debt to check, compared to that the cramp made running a sluggerish jog. Still - each jogging time is enjoyment and joy, so sluggish or slow tempo is not told - the doing itself is speaking.


Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti